Update on the rejection deathwatch

I heard from the agent tonight. Decision time on the romantic comedy is pushed back to March 10th for various reasons having nothing to do with the acceptability or rejectability of my manuscript.

As my mom says, it gives us more time to pray. Sounds good to me. It’s not as if I can do anything about it anyhow. 🙂